Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
This Promotion is valid from 25th of February, 2021 until 31st of December 2021.
The “Refer a Friend Promotion” is offered by BlackBull Markets (herein “the Company” or “BlackBull Markets”) to the Company’s clients.
- By participating in this promotion, both the client and the Referrer (existing client) acknowledge they have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Accounts Terms and Conditions.
- Any Client referred by the Referrer to BlackBull Markets under the Refer a Friend Promotion, must be a genuine new client that opens a new live account (meaning, not a “demo” account) via the relevant method provided by BlackBull Markets to the Referrer during the promotion period) and satisfy the other criteria contained in these Terms.
- For the purpose of this offer, a new client will be regarded as an applicant or a close affiliated party of an applicant who has never registered to apply for a live account with BlackBull Markets and is accepted by BlackBull Markets. BlackBull Markets will in its sole discretion determine whether an applicant is a genuine new client by assessing whether the applicant is associated or affiliated with any other existing account holder with BlackBull Markets, including those with previously closed accounts.
- The Referrer and the Referred Client will be eligible subject to our discretion to receive the bonus amount when the following conditions are met:
- The Referrer provides the relevant details, by submitting the form in the Client Area, or upon signup and before account approval, the Referred Client informs BlackBull Markets of the Referrer’s email address.
- The initial deposit of the Referred Client has been credited into the Referred Client’s trading account;
- The Referred Client’s initial deposit is equal to or more than USD$1,000 or USD$10,000;
- The Referred Client completes 5 FX Lots or 20 FX Lots worth of trades.
- The Referrer and the Referred Client are eligible to get a USD$100 or USD$250 bonus each from this offer.
- The bonus amounts are in United States Dollars.
- At the end of each calendar month, BlackBull Markets will check eligible accounts and the bonus will be credited to the Referrer’s and the Referred Client’s account within ten (10) business days of the next calendar month.
- The Bonus is based on the Referred Client’s initial deposit only and cannot be applied to any subsequent deposits by the Referred Client.
- The Referrer must not promote themselves as an agent, IB or Affiliate of BlackBull Markets.
- BlackBull Markets reserves the right to stop or refuse a client's participation in the promotion if any of these rules are breached or there is any suspected abuse of the promotion.
- BlackBull Markets will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms in its sole discretion.
The following conditions apply to all offers unless explicitly stated otherwise:
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All BlackBull Markets offers are only available in accordance with applicable law.
- BlackBull Markets offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their trading strategies.
- Clients should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level.
- New Accounts are subject to approval as per BlackBull Markets’ account opening procedure.
- Individuals who apply for an account must check their local laws and regulations before applying for an account with BlackBull Markets.
- Clients referred by a PAMM/MAM or money manager are not eligible to participate in BlackBull Markets offers.
- BlackBull Markets reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
- BlackBull Markets reserves the right to exclude and/or cancel a client’s participation in its offers or promotions if: a) Churning (opening and closing of Margin FX or CFD transaction just for the benefit of earning a benefit); b) the client is found to be in violation of its Client Agreement or has breached the promotions terms and conditions. In case such misconduct or the breach, BlackBull Markets shall have the right to deduct any bonus amounts from the trading account.
- BlackBull Markets may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on BlackBull Markets website. You are advised to revise these Terms regularly and by your continued use of BlackBull Markets website and services that you accept any such modified terms. BlackBull Markets reserves the right to modify or cancel any offers at its sole discretion at any time.
- BlackBull Markets may at any time, at its sole discretion, cease or discontinue any of its promotions.
- All BlackBull Markets promotions only apply to BlackBull Markets standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- BlackBull Markets will not be liable for any loss, costs, expense or damage which may be suffered in connection with this offer and which by law may not be excluded by these Terms.
- If these terms and conditions are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the terms shall prevail where there is any inconsistency.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- If your Account is closed or suspended, BlackBull Markets may cancel the bonus in your Account, along with any profits made from this offer.
- This offer is limited to one applicant per IP address.
- All BlackBull Markets promotions only apply to standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Only transactions in FX Contracts apply to this offer.
- You must be over 18 years of age to register to apply for an account.
- BlackBull Markets may amend or discontinue this offer without any prior notice to current or prospective applicants and without having to compensate anyone for that.
- If BlackBull Markets suspects a client has abused or attempted to abuse this offer to the detriment of BlackBull Markets beyond the intention of the offer, then BlackBull Markets may deny, cancel or withdraw the offer to that client, and either temporarily or permanently terminate that client’s access to the online services and suspend or close the client’s account. This may also apply if the client has breached BlackBull Markets’ Client Agreement.
- The applicant acknowledges and agrees that for an account to be established and accepted by BlackBull Markets, BlackBull Markets is required to perform identification checks in accordance with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations (AML/CTF Laws). BlackBull Markets may, in its sole discretion, choose to reject an application if it is not satisfied as to the applicant’s identity or if it suspects on reasonable grounds that by accepting an application, BlackBull Markets may breach the AML/CTF Laws.