BlackBull Markets is rapidly becoming one of the major players in the Forex Broker industry, and due to our growth, we are always looking for talented individuals who have experience and qualifications in banking, legal, financial sales and website design and development. If you are interested in employment with BlackBull Markets, please email your CV and what kind of role you are hoping for to, firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Future employees should have:
- Interest in Forex and Fintech
- Good client facing and communication skills
- Hard working, adaptable, eager to learn, and reliable
We are also offering internships for students looking to gain some experience in the industry. If you are a hard-working, adaptable and eager to learn please send us your CV as well.
Corporate Office Intern
Posted Feb 2018BlackBull Markets is a New Zealand execution-only Forex, Commodities & CFD Brokerage. The company was founded in 2014; and has rapidly grown to have a large international client list and developed a strong reputation in the industry.
- Ambition to make a mark on a young, growing company
- High motivation, and a willingness to build global client relationships
- Can work well in a team, but also act independently when required
- An interest in the Forex trading industry
- A willingness to learn about the Financial-Technology (Fintech) industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking on how to develop a company’s online presence
- Fluency in foreign languages (Chinese, Japanese, Spanish) would be advantageous
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter via email to email@example.com for a detailed job description please click here!