MAM & Social Trading
- MAM Platform
- Investor Account
- Social Trading Manager Account
- Fund Manager Account
- Wallet Account
- MAM Guides & FAQ
Boost your profits by becoming a Multi-Account Manager (MAM). BlackBull Markets offers all of our clients access to our very own MAM Platform where you can Invest in and Follow other Traders, and Manage Funds and Social Trading Accounts
As a Fund Manager (FM) or Social Trading Manager (STM) you can earn additional profits from your successful trades just by letting other users copy your positions. With a fully customisable fee structure and access to BlackBull Markets entire user base, Managers can seize the opportunity to create a second income source.
BlackBull Markets Clients who are interested in having successful traders trade for them can Invest funds in FMs and Follow the trades of STMs by using an Investor Account.
To make sure our clients can make the most informed decision on which FM or STM to allocate their funds to, we provide comprehensive analysis tools integrated into our MAM Portal, available for every FM and STM Account.
Our MAM Platform is fully integrated into our BlackBull Markets system and packed full of features, allowing Clients to manage all their MAM interests, from analysis to withdrawals, in one convenient interface.
MAM Manager Account's Key Features:
- Comprehensive Fund Management interface
- Breakdown of all earnings information, allowing you to identify profitable strategies
- Easily manage monthly, quarterly and annual Client Reports
- Exposure to BlackBull Markets Client base
- Real-time access to performance monitoring and commission
- Wallet Account to withdraw all trading fees to
The MAM is designed to trade through the BlackBull Markets MT4 platform application. This means the FMs and STMs can trade their MAM Accounts as they would any other BlackBull Markets, in MT4.
The trades are processed on our servers hosted by Equinix, in New York (NY4), London (LD5) and Tokyo (TY3) allowing for lightning fast, reliable trading. This means that an unlimited number of accounts can be traded with just a simple click of the mouse.
MAM Investor Account's Key Features:
- Detailed performance analysis of Fund Managers and Social Trading Managers
- Ability to allocate to multiple Managers
- Fund allocation breakdown and historical reporting data
- Integrated risk management functions
- Up-to-date live reporting
- Able to stop Investing or Following at any time
For more information regarding our MAM or Social Trading programmes, or if you would like to learn more about our institutional offerings, please email email@example.com