Thank you for visiting our website. As we are not currently regulated by the Financial Markets Authority in New Zealand, please note that we are not accepting clients from New Zealand unless they are classified as ‘eligible’ under the Financial Markets Conduct (FMC) Act 2013. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
What is MAM?
MAM (Multi-Account Manager) is an investment service which brings Investors and Money Managers together. This enables the Money Managers to trade the financial market on behalf of the Investors. The Money Manager Account is a pool of funds from all the Investor Accounts. The funds are traded by the Money Managers, who in return receives performance fees based on the Investor Accounts’ trading profit.
Key MAM Features:
- Automatic Profit/Loss Distribution
- User Friendly Interface and Analytics Features for Money Managers.
- MAMM Account Can Be Open in Any Currency
- Unlimited Investor Accounts
- Remove Funds and Accounts without Interrupting Trading Activities