Introducing Broker (IB)
The Introducing Brokers Programme is an important part of our business. It allows our clients to become our business partners and earn an income from their networking and teamwork efforts.
Our Programme setup is easy to start and has a highly competitive, volume based rebate structure. This, along with being a New Zealand based, FSP registered and a trusted Foreign Exchange Broker, makes BlackBull Markets ideal for introducers both big and small.
The IB Programme is perfect if you have an FX content website, forum, or a group of traders that you would like to help get setup with BlackBull markets. Most IBs can earn a steady income stream by introducing or referring just a handful of clients a month to BlackBull Markets.
Key Features of our IB Programme
- Attractive rebates
- FSP Registered and New Zealand Regulated Broker
- Personal IB Account Managers
- Simple client onboarding and commission tracking through our portal
- MetaTrader 4 & Mobile Trading Platform integration
- Commissions paid into a trading account
- Support staff availible 24/7, speaking a variety of different languages
- Advanced cookie tracking and web reporting
A Professional Introducing Broker has the added benefit of applying spread and commission mark-ups to earn additional revenue from their clients trading activity. Furthermore, a custom IB solution with multiple IB tier levels is available to IB interested clients to better manage any rebate or earnings more efficiently and effectively. For our more established IBs a customised White Label affiliate package is also available.
Eligible Professional Introducing Brokers include:
- Licensed Investment Advisors
- EA Vendors/Developers
- Money Managers
- Website owners
- Trading Educators
- Hosting sub-IBs
No limits on the number of referred accounts or trading volumes!