Thank you for visiting our website. As we are not currently regulated by the Financial Markets Authority in New Zealand, please note that we are not accepting clients from New Zealand unless they are classified as ‘eligible’ under the Financial Markets Conduct (FMC) Act 2013. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BlackBull Markets' global network has been set up with speed, reliance, efficiency, and security at the heart of the system. We are a True ECN (Electronic Communication Network), bridging our clients directly to the markets without any internal dealing desks.
Electronic Communication Network liquidity or ECN liquidity is integral to the service offered by BlackBull Markets. When combined with our aggregation system, our ECN ensures that our liquidity providers directly compete with each other to guarantee our Clients the best trading experience.
This integrated and optimised system produces near the lowest spreads and the quickest times available in the Forex market.
The proprietary aggregation system software is one of most effective cost saving measures we use to save you money on each trade. Essentially, the more diverse selection of liquidity providers we use, the lower the average spread for our clients and the speed and real time response of our ECN system allows for this
Benefits of BlackBull's ECN Liquidity
- Unrivalled depth of market (up to 100 lot trades per click at 1:500 leverage)
- Very low spreads (from 0.2 pips)
- Liquidity providers compete for your business
- 3 Equinix Serves, NY4, LD4, TY3, dedicated to operations, back-up and failsafe
- Our ECN system uses Straight Through Processing (STP)
- Non-dealing Desk (NDD) broker removes conflict of interest
Integrated and Optimised
- ECN/STP prevents slippage and failed executions
- Our proprietary in-house aggregation system is fully integrated and optimised to work on an ECN network
- Increase speeds and decreased latencies
In addition to this, BlackBull Markets is a no dealing desk broker. This means that there is zero conflict of interest as we are not market makers, as such, our clients receive the most accurate representation of the true value of the market, in conjunction with our aggregation software, we offer the lowest bid-ask spreads.
In order to offer our clients the lowest possible spreads, we source our liquidity from multiple top tier international banks, including:
- Goldman Sachs
- Credit Suisse
- JP Morgan
- Merrill Lynch
- Bank of America
- BNP Paribas