Thank you for visiting our website. As we are not currently regulated by the Financial Markets Authority in New Zealand, please note that we are not accepting clients from New Zealand unless they are classified as ‘eligible’ under the Financial Markets Conduct (FMC) Act 2013. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Anti-Money Laundering Requirements
BlackBull Group Limited collects and verifies the personal identification data of our account holders, while logging and tracking itemised statements of all the transactions that are carried out by our clients. Prior to opening an account with BlackBull Group Limited a valid form of government-issued identification (Driver's License, State ID, or Passport), a proof of residence, and bank account information is required, along with your completed account application. Additionally, BlackBull Group Limited tracks all suspicious transactions of our clients, and transactions executed under non-standard trading conditions.
BlackBull Group Limited's AML Policies
- Client funds are held in separate, segregated accounts that are designated only for client deposits and withdrawals.
- Monitors funding from various bank accounts outside of the account holder's home country.
- Neither accepts cash deposits nor disburses cash under any circumstances.
- Does not accept third-party deposits of any kind.
- Matches each deposit to the account name on file for that customer.
BlackBull Group Limited reserves the right to refuse processing a transaction at any stage where it believes the transaction to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. In accordance with international law, BlackBull Group Limited is not obligated to inform the client if suspicious activity is reported to any corresponding regulatory or legal bodies.
Account Opening Procedures
Prior to opening an account, BlackBull Group Ltd shall document the identity, nature of business, income, source of assets, and investment objectives of each prospective customer.
While we welcome clients from all over the globe, governmental restrictions along with our company policies prohibit BlackBull Group Ltd from opening accounts originated from restricted and/or OFAC sanctioned countries.
Acount Opening Requirements
Photo ID - The following areacceptable forms of photo identification
- A valid Passport
- A valid Government ID (Driver's License or State issued ID)
- A valid National Identity Card
Proof of Residence - The following are acceptable forms of proof or residence
- A utility or phone bill, or a bank statement containing your current address
- All proof of residences must be current and no older than 90 days
Bank Account Requirements
All BlackBull Group Limited account holders must have a valid bank or credit card account in their name. The bank statement should show their name and the same registered address as their application