About The Role
BlackBull Markets is looking for a Partnerships Officer to join our rapidly expanding team in our Auckland, New Zealand office. This is a new role, and you will be tasked with managing and maintaining all of the partnership referral networks for BlackBull Markets. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of referral tracking systems, acquisition campaigns, business development, and will be expected to foster and grow partner relationships going forward.
What you will be working on:
- Preparing and undertaking partnership campaigns and activities.
- Distributing communications to partners.
- Actively developing and fostering relationships with potential partners.
- Managing and maintaining existing partner relationships and providing guidance on the partner tracking systems and processes.
- Ensuring partner account queries, feedback and complaints are promptly responded to and resolved.
- Reviewing and onboard new partners.
- Managing the review, tracking, processing, payments, and reporting of partner accounts with relevant internal stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in a B2B or client-facing role with a focus on business development and 2+ years in a digital marketing or development focused role, preferable in a corporate, commercial or financial services environment.
- Practical knowledge of or interest in foreign exchange, derivatives trading, investing, or the financial markets.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and stay organised.
- Organised and self-motivated with an ability to deliver results.
- Proficient in developing online content and implementing marketing strategies.
- An ability to grow and maintain an online affiliate network.
- Commercial understanding of client acquisition costs, rebates, and remuneration models for client referrals.
- Basic understanding of front-end coding languages, attribution methodology, and referral system postback tracking.
- A university degree or equivalent in business, management, commerce, finance, economics or such other relevant subject is preferable.
Benefits & Perks
- A rapidly growing team, with importance placed on culture and team building.
- Brand new high-rise office location in the heart of Auckland’s CBD.
- Industry-specific training if interested to know more about the business.
- Multiple opportunities for training, growth, personal and professional development.
To enquire about, or apply for this position, please email a copy of your resume along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for this position, to email@example.com.