As the name implies, your trade history is a record of all past trades that have been placed on a given MetaTrader 5 account.
All closed trades in MetaTrader 5 are listed in the History tab on the toolbox.
In situations where the toolbox window is not present:
To view your trade history:
Customising the trade history window is possible by right-clicking on a trade history or an empty space and accessing the history options.
The options available to customise include:
● Position, Deals, Orders, Orders & Deals
● Symbols – used to filter for specific symbols in the trade history
● Volumes – used to display the volume size in with lots of amounts
● Time filter – used to filter the history window for time-specific trades or to show all. Available options are the Last 3 months, Last month, and custom period.
● Column – the column option is used to customise and add more entities to the column on the trade history window.