Customer Experience Officer
About The Role
BlackBull Markets is looking for a Customer Experience Officer to join our rapidly expanding team in our Auckland, New Zealand office. You will be a part of the team on the front line for client support enquiries across our various communication channels, working with our growing global client base. The ideal candidate will be professional, polite, well-presented, and be able to quickly identify and resolve enquiries while thinking on the go.
What you will be working on:
- Providing new clients with support in relation to account onboarding.
- Providing existing clients with ongoing support in relation to the operation of their accounts.
- Working with internal stakeholder to ensure requests are resolved.
- Ensuring appropriate delivery of communications to new and existing clients.
- Managing website live chat, phone, and email communication channels.
- Monitoring social media, third party websites, and forums for reviews and client feedback.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a corporate or financial service environment.
- Practical knowledge of or interest in foreign exchange, derivatives trading, investing, or the financial markets.
- Client focused with an ability to foster good relationships.
- Ability to take instructions, learn concepts quickly and apply those concepts in a practical setting.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and stay organised.
- Organised and task-oriented with an ability to deliver results.
- A university degree or equivalent in business, management, commerce, finance, economics or such other relevant subject is preferable.
Benefits & Perks
- A rapidly growing team, with importance placed on culture and team building.
- Brand new high-rise office location in the heart of Auckland’s CBD.
- Industry-specific training if interested to know more about the business.
- Multiple opportunities for training, growth, personal and professional development.
To enquire about, or apply for this position, please email a copy of your resume along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org.