- Within the Watchlist tab in the Share Trading Application, tap on the three dots in the top right corner. You will be presented with the options to create a New Watchlist, among other tools.
- To create a New Watchlist, click on the grey text of the + New List in the header box and click OK.
How to navigate your Watchlists
- In the Watchlist tab, you will see column headers at the top including Instrument, Last traded price, Change in value, Change in percent and Volume.
- You can add different instruments on your Watchlist such as Stocks, Futures, and Currency. To do so, tap any row in the watchlist you are working in, and a mini chart window will appear with high and low prices, bid and ask prices.
- If you tap on the chart, it will open an in-depth chart window. Here you will find a search button (+) Add Financial Instrument which you can tap and search for an instrument’s name, ticker, or symbol.
Additionally if you wish to find an existing watchlist, go to the 3 dots and click browse lists. Under the Library tab is a selection of pre-made Watchlists, including US Movers, Asia Movers and hundreds more.
How to remove items from your watchlist
- To remove an instrument from a Watchlist, tap on the three dots on the top right within the Watchlist tab, and choose Edit Watchlist.
- Doing so will open a new screen with all the instruments in your Watchlist. A red minus symbol will appear before the instrument name.
- Click on the red symbol and then tap the Delete button that will appear to the right.