BlackBull Markets was founded with the vision of becoming the world’s leading online investment brokerage. It specialises in shares, forex, commodities, CFDs serving a range of clients all over the world. Multi-award winning for three consecutive years, BlackBull Market recently placed in the Deloitte Fast 50 index 2021.
The company was initially founded in Auckland, New Zealand in 2014. Prior to this, the company had a background in institutional forex trading and boasted over 10 years of experience in the field.
After establishing its advanced technological and pricing offers, the company focused on providing a professional service to its clients, such as personal account management, daily market condition updates and specialised analysis tailored to its clients’ needs locally and globally.
This is what has allowed BlackBull Markets to provide an overall superior product when compared to its competitors, which by itself is no mean feat. Since its inception, the company’s popularity has skyrocketed worldwide, allowing it to pursue rapid growth in a relatively short space of time.
We are hiring in our Zapopan, Mexico office for a candidate to fulfil the
• To undertake the onboarding of clients in a manner consistent with internal
policies, procedures, and controls
• Provide clients with ongoing support
• Assist in the implementation of operational project plans
• Actively engage with clients to determine their needs and emerging trends
• Undertake AML/CFT checks and receive training from industry professionals
• Maintain clear client records within a CRM system
• Assist with daily operational and administrative tasks
• The right candidate may also be considered for alternate roles and positions
within the Company after a short period of time
Required Skills & Experience
• An interest in financial market trading, and other related disciplines
• Preferably with financial services professional experience (at least 1-2 years
• Good judgment and analytical skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and stay organized
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Proven interpersonal skills: persuasive, ability to listen to other ideas, and the
ability to engage others in your ideas
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• University Educated at minimum
To enquire about, or apply for this position, please email a copy of your resume along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have Mexican residency or a valid Mexican work visa. Applications will be considered as they are submitted, so the role may be filled prior to the expiration date.