About the Company
Start a role with one of New Zealand's fastest growing companies, BlackBull Markets is a leading FX, CFDs and Equities Brokerage, serving a global clientele. Recognised and awarded on multiple occasions, BlackBull is considered one of the APAC's fastest growing fin-tech providers.
The Company is looking for commercially focused, motivated people to join our growing team.
About The Role
BlackBull Markets is looking for a Financial Officer to join our rapidly expanding team in our Auckland, New Zealand office. You will be responsible for the implementation of all finance activities, including day-to-day administrative and financial duties, preparation of financial statements, and maintenance of our company financial systems.
What you will be working on:
- Accounts payable, creditor payments, payments of suppliers and vendors.
- Deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and internal audit checks for client accounts.
- Support team members in reviewing departmental costs to identify efficiencies.
- Update and maintain finance systems.
- Implement finance project tasks relating to finance matters.
- Administer financial systems and prepares financial reconciliations.
- Assist with the monitoring of transactions and behaviours for activity that may be indicative of money laundering and terrorism financing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of financial markets law, including but not limited to, Financial Markets Conduct Act (and related regulations), and the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act (and related regulations and materials).
- Experienced operator in the preparation of financial and cashflow statements.
- Knowledge of or interest in foreign exchange, derivatives trading, investing, or the financial markets.
- Ability to take instructions, learn concepts quickly and apply those concepts in a practical setting.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- Organised with an ability to deliver results.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and stay organised.
- High attention to detail.
- Good critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Benefits & Perks
- A rapidly growing team, with importance placed on culture and team building.
- Brand new high-rise office location in the heart of Auckland’s CBD.
- Industry-specific training if interested to know more about the business.
- Multiple opportunities for training, growth, personal and professional development.
To enquire about, or apply for this position, please email a copy of your resume along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for this position, to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Applications will be considered as they are submitted, so the role may be filled prior to the expiration date.