We believe that BlackBull Markets’ technology infrastructure is amongst the best in the industry. Find out how we’re able to offer our clients some of the best trading conditions on the market as a premier New Zealand forex broker.
Trading Account Features
- Deep liquidity from multiple banks
- Raw Interbank Spreads from 0.1 pips
- Leading online forex trading platform MT4
- Access 80+ Trading instruments including FX, metals, oil and indices
- Simple and fast methods of deposits and withdrawals
- Segregated client trust accounts with top tier New Zealand bank
Funding and Withdrawals
- Bank Wire, Credit/Debit cards, Skrill, Local Bank Deposit, Neteller, Union Pay and more
- Start from as little as $200 account size
- Account currencies in AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, NZD, CAD, SGD and HKD
- Ultra-low latency trading via ECN
- 80+ trading instruments with institutional grade pricing
- Flexible leverage up to 500:1 on all accounts
- Trade as small as micro lots on currencies, metals and oil
- All trading styles welcome including scalping, EAs and hedging
- Trades executed through our Equinix data centres located globally
Black Bull Group Limited (trading name: BlackBull Markets) is a New Zealand registered and incorporated company (company number: 5463921).
We are also registered with the Financial Services Provider Register (number: FSP403326).
Black Bull Group UK Limited is registered in United Kingdom, Company Number - 9556804. Payment clearing services provided by: BlackBull Group UK Limited (Company Number - 9556804) Address - 483 Green Lanes, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, N13 485
Risk Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. You should make yourself aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or concerns as to how a loss would affect your lifestyle.
All payments related to the Paysafe Group are facilitated by Black Bull Group Limited.
Copyright © 2021 Black Bull Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.