Do you need help with MT4? In this section, you will find answers to common MT4 issues.
- How do I change my MetaTrader 4 Password?
- How do I download MT4?
- What is MT4?
- What is our MT4 Server Time?
- What server do I use?
- How do I place trades on MT4?
- Can I place ‘One Click’ trades?
- How do I add a Stop Loss or Take Profit?
- My Stop Loss or Take Profit has not been added to my trade
- How do I place a Trailing Stop?
- How do I place a Pending Order?
- How can I partially close a Trade?
- What does “Trade Context is Busy” mean?
- Why can’t I change the time on MT4?
- How do I change the time scale on my charts?
- Where can I find the swap rates?
- Why do my swap rates triple for positions held over a Wednesday?
- Why do I get the message ‘Invalid Account’?
- Do you support and allow Expert Advisers?
Black Bull Group Limited (trading name: BlackBull Markets) is a New Zealand registered and incorporated company (company number: 5463921). We are also registered with the Financial Services Provider Register (number: FSP403326).
Black Bull Group UK Limited is registered in United Kingdom, Company Number - 9556804. Payment clearing services provided by: BlackBull Group UK Limited (Company Number - 9556804) Address - 483 Green Lanes, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, N13 48S
Risk Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. You should make yourself aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or concerns as to how a loss would affect your lifestyle.
Copyright © 2020 Black Bull Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.