How do I deposit funds?
How do I Deposit Funds?
BlackBull Markets offers multiple ways to deposit funds into your account, some of the most popular methods we have available are via Credit Card, Neteller, UnionPay, Skrill (Non-EU clients) and Bank Transfer
To deposit funds into your BlackBull Markets account:
1. Go to the BlackBull Markets Client Login Portal by clicking here!
2. Enter the email address and password you used when registering for your BlackBull Markets account. This will be different from your MT4 login details.
3. Once logged in you will be brought to the Client Portal. Here you will see a selection of account settings and options. You can either click “MAKE A DEPOSIT” or under “Funding”, click the tab “Deposit Funds”.
4. On the Deposit funds page you will have a selection of multiple methods in order to deposit funds. The most popular of these include Credit Card, Neteller, UnionPay, Skrill (Non-EU clients) and Bank Transfer
5. Select which method of payment you wish to use to deposit funds into your account, then follow the on-screen prompts.
Black Bull Group Limited (trading name: BlackBull Markets) is a New Zealand registered and incorporated company (company number: 5463921). We are also registered with the Financial Services Provider Register (number: FSP403326).
Black Bull Group UK Limited is registered in United Kingdom, Company Number – 9556804. Payment clearing services provided by: BlackBull Group UK Limited (Company Number – 9556804) Address – 483 Green Lanes, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, N13 48S
Risk Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. You should make yourself aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or concerns as to how a loss would affect your lifestyle.
Copyright © 2019 Black Bull Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.