If you are having issues connecting your MetaTrader platform with Autochartist, consult the following list of common issues and resolutions that may remedy your situation.
- Did the Installation work? Is the EA listed under MetaTrader's Expert Advisors?
- If not, try getting the installation log and forwarding it onto the Autochartist support team.
- Are there any Error Messages? Take a screenshot of the error message and if you do not understand the error message, send it to Broker Support.
- Confirm that Webrequests are enabled and configured in MetaTrader correctly.
- Is it requesting Authentication? The Terminal Server, Account Server, and Live or Demo Trading account are all checked for authentication. Verify that you are using a Live Trading account on your branded MetaTrader terminal.
- Is there a notification that says "Delayed Results" or are features missing? For instance, if you are using a demo account, the EA may display "Delayed Results" and the Probability filter section may be missing. If you have a VIP level requirement, you may not reach the required balance, preventing you from using the Probability Filter even when they have access to live results.
- Check Powershell version. On Windows computers, the most typical error during installation is that you are using an older version of Windows or that your Powershell is out of date.
(Issues regarding Mac and Linux OS installations will be discussed in a separate article.)