When applying for an Individual Live Account:
- Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Submit the following documents (in .jpg, .pdf, or .png format less than 10MB);\
A) Proof of Identity (POI)
- Scanned copy of an International Passport. This is the best form of ID we can accept and if you are able to submit a Passport, then you are almost there! However, if you do not have a Passport, then you would be required to submit; OR
- A National Identity Card or Government-issued ID
B) Proof of Address (POA)
- The best form of a POA is a Bank Statement, and we would require this dated in the last 3 months, OR
- Another form of a suitable POA is a Utility Bill, and this could be a Gas, Electricity or Water Bill, addressed to you and dated in the last 3 months, OR
- A Government issued document.
When applying for a Corporate Live Account:
When applying as Corporate Entity for an Account:
- Complete the online application by visiting clicking here!
- Submit the following documents (in .jpg, .pdf, or .png format):
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Register of Directors
- Register of Shareholders
- One of the following documents:
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Articles of Association
- Company Extract
- We also require these TWO documents from EVERY director and EVERY Beneficial Owner;
- A Photo ID (e.g. Passport, National Photo ID, Government Issued ID)
- A Proof of Address dated within 3 months (e.g. Utilities bill, Bank statement, Credit card statement, Government issued document)