What documents do you need from me?
When applying for an Individual Live Account:
1. Complete the online application by clicking here.
2. Submit the following documents (in .jpg, .pdf, or .png format less than 10MB);
A) Proof of Identity (POI)
- Scanned copy of an International Passport. This is the best form of ID we can accept and if you are able to submit a Passport, then you are almost there! However, if you do not have a Passport, then you would be required to submit; OR
- A Notarised Version of your ID Card. This would entail you visiting a Registered Notary to Certify your document, and then this document would need to be sent to us or uploaded into your Client Portal. You can usually find a list of local notaries through searching online.
Getting your identification certified :
If you do not have an International Passport, a certified copy of your ID Card must be witnessed by a trusted referee within the last 3 months and include:
- A statement to the effect that the documents provided are a true copy and represent the identity of the named individual such as ‘I certify this to be a true copy of the original document, which I have sighted, and the photo represents a true likeness of (Your Name) who presented the document to me for certification’.
- Include the name of the trusted referee, their capacity to certify, signature and date of signing.
B) Proof of Address (POA)
- The best form of a POA is a Bank Statement, and we would require this dated in the last 3 months; OR
- Another form of a suitable POA is a Utility Bill, and this could be a Gas, Electricity or Water Bill, addressed to you and dated in the last 3 months.
C) Linking Photo
Just to finalise the KYC, we would require a picture of you holding up either an ID Card or a Passport. This is just to verify your identity, as in this age cyber crime is on the rise and as a prevention mechanism we ask for this picture.
When applying for a Corporate Live Account:
When applying as Corporate Entity for an Account:
1. Complete the online application by visiting clicking here!
2. Submit ALL FOUR (or more, TWO per number of directors) of the following documents (in .jpg, .pdf, or .png format)
1.Certification of incorporation (ONE)
2.One of the following documents (ONE)
i. Certificate of Incumbency
ii. Articles of Association
iii. Company Extract
3. We also require these TWO documents from EVERY director and EVERY Beneficial Owner;
i. A Photo ID (eg. Passport, Driver’s License, National Photo ID, Government Issued ID)
ii. A Proof of Address dated within 3 months (eg. Utilities bill, Bank statement, Credit card statement, Government issued document)
Black Bull Group Limited (trading name: BlackBull Markets) is a New Zealand registered and incorporated company (company number: 5463921). We are also registered with the Financial Services Provider Register (number: FSP403326).
Black Bull Group UK Limited is registered in United Kingdom, Company Number – 9556804. Payment clearing services provided by: BlackBull Group UK Limited (Company Number – 9556804) Address – 483 Green Lanes, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, N13 48S
Risk Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. You should make yourself aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or concerns as to how a loss would affect your lifestyle.
Copyright © 2019 Black Bull Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.