Yes, BlackBull Markets offers IB services.
To become an IB for BlackBull Markets, you must first have a current Live Account open with BlackBull Markets. To apply to become an IB broker:
1. Go to the BlackBull Markets Client Portal Login
2. Enter the email address and password you used when registering for your BlackBull Markets account. These will be different to your MT4 login details.
3. Once logged in you will be brought to the Client Portal. Here you will see a selection of account settings and options. Under Becoming a partner, click the tab Partenner area (IB)
4. Once on the Partner area page, click on the Become a Partner (IB) tab
5. This will open the IB Account application form. Fill out the form with the necessary information to apply for an IB account. Under the drop-down menu of choose group, select “USD Account” unless you are Malaysia based.
6. Following submission of this form, your IB Account will be open pending approval from your account manager.
7. After your account has been approved you will be sent a referral URL link