Safety & Security
Protecting your BlackBull Markets Account
Online scammers and hackers are targeting their victims in an increasingly sophisticated manner. As such, recognising online threats has never been more important than it is right now.
BlackBull Markets’ employ the strictest security standards across our organisation, and we encourage safe online behaviour from staff and clients alike.
Safe Online Behaviour
- Never reveal your passwords to anyone.
- Be extremely selective with whom you share personal details.
- Be cautious of phishing calls and emails from scammers who can imitate known contacts.
- Do not open suspicious emails or attachments– delete them or report them to your email provider.
- Do not respond to phone calls or emails asking for remote access to your computer.
Keep your BlackBull Markets Accounts safe
Please take note of the following points to ensure the security of your BlackBull Markets Accounts.
- We will only send emails to you from our domain: blackbullmarkets.com
- Watch out for fake email domains such as blackbull.com or similar variations.
- We will only contact you by phone numbers from New Zealand (country code +64).
- Check the SSL certificate of our website during every visit. The SSL certificate ensures that you are on the correct website and that your connection is encrypted.
- To do this, click the padlock icon in the browser’s URL bar.
- Deposits and withdrawals from your BlackBull Markets Account should only be made from the BlackBull Markets Secure Client Area.
- Warning! BlackBull Markets do not accept deposits or withdrawals via Cryptocurrency under any circumstances.
What should you do If you have been targeted by scammers?
Cease all communication with the scammers (hang up the phone and do not reply to emails).
Following this, you should immediately contact our support staff at email@example.com or call on +64 9 558 5142. Our support team also has you covered through live chat 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Our support team will talk you through the process to ensure the security of your BlackBull Markets Accounts.
To report non-emergency scam attempts, such as a phishing email that you have not opened, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Bull Group Limited (trading name: BlackBull Markets) is a New Zealand registered and incorporated company (company number: 5463921).
We are also registered with the Financial Services Provider Register (number: FSP403326).
Black Bull Group UK Limited is registered in United Kingdom, Company Number - 9556804. Payment clearing services provided by: BlackBull Group UK Limited (Company Number - 9556804) Address - 483 Green Lanes, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, N13 485
Risk Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. You should make yourself aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or concerns as to how a loss would affect your lifestyle.
All payments related to the Paysafe Group are facilitated by Black Bull Group Limited.
Copyright © 2021 Black Bull Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.