BlackBull Markets’ Global Presence
Our Auckland, New Zealand headquarters serves investors from every corner of the globe.
BlackBull Markets has staff and technology covering Australasia, Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Africa.
Our worldwide network allows us to provide clients with 24/5 support and high availability to the Equity, FX, CFD, and Commodity markets, regardless of where our clients are located.
Auckland, New Zealand – Head Office
- Financial Services Registration
- Compliance, Risk and Operations Team
- Account Executives
- Back Office and Client Support
New York, United States – Technical Systems Support
- ECN Bridge
- Technical Support
- Primary Trading Servers
London, England – Server Hub
- ECN Bridge Equinix LD4
- Deep Pool Liquidity Providers
Hong Kong, China – Data Centre
- Secure Client Cabinet
Tokyo, Japan – Server Hub
- ECN Bridge Equinix TY3
Benefits of our Global Presence
An institutional experience for retail traders
- Lowest achievable latency for order execution.
- Three dedicated Equinix Servers in New York (NY4), London (LD4) and Tokyo (TY3) positioned as close to the three major exchanges as physically possible.
- Additional Equinix servers act as a backup, providing reliable and failsafe connectivity.
- Prime of Prime Liquidity Providers partners offer Deep Pool Liquidity and Massive depth of Market.
Black Bull Group Limited (trading name: BlackBull Markets) is a New Zealand registered and incorporated company (company number: 5463921). We are also registered with the Financial Services Provider Register (number: FSP403326).
Black Bull Group UK Limited is registered in United Kingdom, Company Number – 9556804. Payment clearing services provided by: BlackBull Group UK Limited (Company Number – 9556804) Address – 483 Green Lanes, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, N13 485
Risk Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. You should make yourself aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or concerns as to how a loss would affect your lifestyle.
Copyright © 2019 Black Bull Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.