BlackBull Markets Now Offering Natural Gas On MetaTrader 4
BlackBull Markets is pleased to announce that we now offer Natural Gas as a trading option on our Metatrader 4 platform. On MT4, you can find it under the symbol NGAS.
Natural Gas is a popular option for those looking to trade commodities, due to its volatility. It also happens to be commission free, which is always a bonus.
Here are some tips on what to look for when trading natural gas:
- Weather- The price of natural gas shifts due to factors such as the weather, which can be capitalised on by smart traders.
- Storage- the availability of storage affects supply and demand.
- Alternatives- It is important to observe other forms of energy as well, such as solar and wind energy, which are becoming more popular.
- Economic Growth- this will drive up the price for natural gas as demand increases.
- Suppliers: the largest natural gas producers are BP, Royal Dutch Shell and Gazprom. It is worth looking at these companies in order to see how much gas they have.
- USOIL: traders often look at NGAS in line with Crude Oil, as the strategies used to trade both commodities are very similar.
To open an account with us and start trading, click here: https://blackbullmarkets.com//en/live-account/
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com.
Happy and Safe Trading,
BlackBull Markets Team