Digital Marketing Specialist
About the Company
BlackBull Markets was founded with the vision of becoming the world’s leading online investment brokerage. It specialises in shares, forex, commodities, CFDs serving a range of clients all over the world. Multi-award winning for three consecutive years, BlackBull Market recently placed in the Deloitte Fast 50 index 2021.
The company was initially founded in Auckland, New Zealand in 2014. Prior to this, the company had a background in institutional forex trading and boasted over 10 years of experience in the field.
After establishing its advanced technological and pricing offers, the company focused on providing a professional service to its clients, such as personal account management, daily market condition updates and specialised analysis tailored to its clients’ needs locally and globally.
This is what has allowed BlackBull Markets to provide an overall superior product when compared to its competitors, which by itself is no mean feat. Since its inception, the company’s popularity has skyrocketed worldwide, allowing it to pursue rapid growth in a relatively short space of time.
About The Role
BlackBull Markets are looking for a passionate, innovative, and entrepreneurially minded Digital Marketing Specialist with 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, social brand management, client acquisition, and consumer engagement in a financial services environment.
You will be responsible for all digital marketing elements from SEM to SEO, CRO testing, Social Media optimisation in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
What you will be working on:
- Executing paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization and management across local and global campaigns.
- Campaign creation including keyword development, ad copy creation and testing, account setup, bid and budget management.
- Social media campaign optimisation and management across Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits.
- Analyse paid channel performance alongside website or related online platform data to identify key trends and recommend optimizations.
- Analyse and optimize campaigns towards ROAS, margin and performance objectives, monitor campaign delivery and primary KPI’s.
- Develop on-page and off-page SEO analysis and implementation using Ahrefs, Hotjar, Screaming Frog and other relevant tools.
- CRO testing on the main website and experimenting towards website optimisation
- Stay current with SEM, SEO, social media and PPC industry trends and developments.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in relevant field.
- Strong content marketing and communication skills
- Website CMS Experience with best practice rollout to improve SEO
- Knowledge on Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, AHREFS, Screaming Frog, Hotjar, Google
- Optimizely, Google Analytics and other relevant SEO Tools
- Experienced in campaign planning and execution across main social media platforms
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and must have the ability to manage multiple campaigns across SEO and PPC.
- Industry-related certifications are preferred but not essential
- Excellent level of English, written and oral
- Goal-oriented, driven, good analytical skills, and high levels of integrity.
Benefits & Perks
- Scale your skillset in a rapidly expanding global business.
- Brand new high-rise office location in the stunning HSBC Tower.
- Industry-specific forex and investment training if interested to know more about the business.
To enquire about, or apply for this position, please email a copy of your resume along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Applications will be considered as they are submitted, so the role may be filled prior to the expiration date.