About The Role
An opportunity to join a buzzing sales floor with one of the fastest growing fin-tech companies in New Zealand. For those with a passion for the Financial Markets and technology, this is a role that could be of interest.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement the sale strategies and campaigns;
- Maintain and develop customer and supplier relations;
- Develop and implement strategies to build and maintain the company's reputation; and
- Create and achieve KPIs on a monthly basis in line with monthly, quarterly, and yearly KPI targets;
- Monitor leads and accounts;
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Economics or other relevant subject;
- Preferably have an existing international retail and institutional client base and industry contacts;
- Knowledgeable about the financial markets;
- Strong team player and team leader;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Goal-oriented, driven, good analytical skills, and high levels of integrity.
Benefits & Perks
The successful sales candidate can expect a starting basic salary with an uncapped commission potential in the first year plus additional benefits, ongoing training and rapid career progression.
To enquire about, or apply for this position, please email a copy of your resume along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for this position, to email@example.com.