Before you place an order, you must manually convert currency in your Cash Account to the currency in which your order is denominated.
To manually convert currency, please follow the steps below:
- From the More menu, swipe up and tap Trade, then tap Convert Currency.
- Tap Currency I Have to see the list of currencies in which you have a positive cash balance.
- Select a currency and then tap Done.
- Tap Currency I Want and select the currency to which you want to convert and then tap Done.
- Enter a value in one of the two fields that appear:
- If you know the amount of the converted currency you need, enter this value in the Currency I Want section.
- Alternatively, specify the amount of the original currency that you want to convert in the Currency I Have section.
Please note, the value in the field with no currency amount entered is automatically calculated.
Preview the order details, then slide the Slide To Submit button to the right to complete the conversion.